воскресенье, 5 мая 2013 г.

(Your character suspects her husband is having an affair and decides to spy on him. What she discovers is not what she was expecting...)

My husband is the best!!!

Hello my dear reader.
 I want to tell you one story that happened with me and my lovely husband some time ago. So, we have been living together for a long time and we were over head and ears in love. But one time I noticed that he is often late from his work. Then he said that he had a very important work and every weekend he went away somewhere and came back late at night. The first thought in my head was that he had an affair. It made me depressed, but at the same time I had no evidence,there were no signs of betrayal, I mean the smell of other woman's perfume or lipstick  or hair  somewhere on his clothes,nothing of the kind. And what do you think I did? I deciced to spy on him. So, it was Saturdau night.
-What are you going to do, my darling?
-I must go, I'll be at home very late,don't wait for me.
-Again?If you love you won't leave me alone!
-But I can't. I'm sure you'll understand me soon.
And he went away...Today was our anniversary. 
It was the final nail in the coffin.
I wore my black coat, sunglasses and a big hat. Well, what do you think, me dear reader, will anybody recognize me? I hope no. 
I was watching him all the way. When he reached some very old building he turned back to see if there was somebody. I hardly managed to hide behind a tree. He came in the abandoned house. In  few minutes I came in too. I suppose there were he and his mistress, but, my dear reader, I couldn't believe me eyes. There was something that I didn't expect to discover. There were he, my sweetheart, and enormous picture. It was a picture of our portraits,it was a copy of our first collective photo where we were kissing on the seashore.
All this time he was making a pretty present for me.....
My husband is the best.

1 комментарий: