воскресенье, 28 апреля 2013 г.


Serenity 

 The name of my picture is Serenity.The picture reflects my wishes and my Inner World.
Let's imagine that the little girl is me.I want me to be about 8- 9 years old,because I want to come back into my lighthearted childhood. I'm in orange dress because I love the positive colour. It symbolizes the Sun, joyfulness and oranges for me, that's why I decided to be in Orange. Also. the colour is bright and it catches our eyes. 
    Further, the Dog next to me is my best Friend. My true dear Friend. I present  my Friend in the image of the Dog, because I'm sure that dog has all the the most important qualities of a friend- I mean 
loyalty and constancy.
   The picture is painted in calm and tender tones.The sky is light pink, it has a lot of pink and purple shades. Also, there are some clouds in the sky, but it doesn't mean that somethind wrong will happen, vice versa, it means that we can give a rein to our imagination.We can dream about everything we want, lookind up the beautiful sky.
  If only I could be in a such place. A piece of calm,quiet and silent Paradise.

1 комментарий: